Google

Monday, October 13, 2008

Navarathri 2008

As usual this year navarathri also was celebrated in a great scale. I got the steps made by the carpenter. My parents were there to help me organise the dolls. My kids spent some time in making the swimming pool and the recreation corner.

Due to fear of denque it didnt pour water in the swimming pool.

On all the nine days i had my friends visiting my house and we had a good social gathering. I made different types of sundal everyday. The last 2 days saraswathi pooja and vijayadasami day were celebrated and we prayed to GOD for his blessings.

2 comments:

dhanam said...

Dear Radha
Your Golu is fantabulous i really love it and miss the real live look of it anyway i had also visited your golu and madhu sai's corner and swimming pool are really wonderful
have a good day bye

dhanam said...

Dear Radha
Your Golu is fantabulous i really love it and miss the real live look of it anyway i had also visited your golu and madhu sai's corner and swimming pool are really wonderful
have a good day bye