Boiled rice - 3cups
Boiled Mixed Vegetables - 1.1/2 cups
Corriander Seeds - 2tsp
Bengalgram - 3tsp
Whole Uraddhal gram - 3tsp
Dry Red Chilli - 5-6nos
Curry leaves - handful
Groundnuts - 1/4 cup
Mustard - 1tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/4tsp
Hing - little
Ghee - 4tsp
Salt - to taste
Corriander leaves - to sprinkle
1. Boil rice and set it aside to cool.
2. In a kadai, saute the mixed vegetable for 2min and then add little salt, tumeric powder and water. Cover it and cook.
3. In a kadai, dry roast corriander seeds, bengalgram and urad dhal, red chilli and curry leaves till the dhals are golden brown. Allow it to cool and then blend it into a powder.
4. Once everything is ready, heat a kadai, add 2tsp ghee put mustard, hing and groundnuts. Fry till nuts are brown and then the boiled vegetables. Saute it for 3min. Add salt and the powder. Mix nicely. Switch off the flame.
5. Add the boiled rice and mix gently. Add 1tsp of ghee and garnish with corriander leaves.